Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hello!

Hi everyone, 

Name is Lucy and I just started this blog because I have recently developed a love of nail polish! My friends all think I'm crazy and won't indulge me in this pleasure, so I've come looking for other kindred souls who are just as addicted as I am. I don't know how often I'll post my own nail polish/nail art since I've still got a long way to go before I don't humiliate myself in front of you all, but I will do lots of recommendations for both nail polish and other bloggers! 

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to looking at all the pretty (been looking at blogs for a while now)! Can't wait to see all the tips for manis everyone has to share! 


~ Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me- Im returning the favor. I loved visiting your blog and enjoyed reading this post!

    ReplyDelete