Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Poll!

Doing the Friday poll again! Thanks to Dori!






1. How has your week been so far? Hmm, on the whole it's been a pretty good week. Missing my boyfriend, but uni starts soon and I finally got my GRE over with today. Haven't been shopping in a while though, so that's automatically a strike against the week!a 
2. What’s on yo nails? They were chipped with leftover Nicole by OPI The New CEO, but I gave myself a new mani this evening. Now I'm wearing a China Glaze Ravishing, Dahling! with a coat of Seche Vite on top. My Seche Vite has gotten to the ugly phase though, I'll need to pick up a new bottle soon.

3. What was your worst nail polish related accident (ie: spills, bottle breaks)? WWWell, I guess I spilled some China Glaze Four Leaf Clover on my white sheets once. Left a great big stain, but what can you do? I've never had a bottle break on me before though. *knocks on wood*

4. Out of all the products you use in the summertime, which ones do you love the scent of the most?  I guess it'd be Bath and Body Works Twilight. They're so lovely.

5. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move to?  I'm torn these days between London and Dublin. I really want to live in Europe right now, but I'd like to settle in the US on a long-term basis, I think. :)

6. What is your favorite part of painting your nails?  My favorite part? I love the process...it's such a guilty pleasure and it's so addicting. But I think my favorite part would have to be when I finally study the end product for the first time. Shiny, pretty nails = love.

7. What is your least favorite part of painting your nails? I think it'd have to be staining. I hate that!

8. What type of mp3 player do you have? I have an iPod Touch. Lovely little thing. I carry it along everywhere. I had a very old iPod Nano, but who knows where that went....

9. How often do you paint your toe nails? Usually a few times a month. It depends. In the winter months they usually go a lot longer without being painted even when they've started to chip.
10. What was your first job? My first job would have to be a a Resident Assistant as my uni. The first year I did it was good, but the second year was dreadful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment