Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Poll!

Hey everyone! Doing the third Friday poll made by Doris over at Kiss My Acetone!






1. How has your week been so far? It’s been a fairly nice week, all in all. Hung out with friends, did a fair bit of shopping and ended it with watching a film at the cinema with my mum and sister.


2. Whatcha wearin on the nails? At the moment I'm wearing Essie's Aruba Blue with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twinkle Twinkle. And of course, a top coat of Seche Vite.

3. What is your favorite store to shop for makeup at? Oh God, can't choose just one! I really like Beauty Plus Salon at my local mall, Sephora in a mall about a half hour away (they sell Illamasqua polishes there and not in my local one) and Sally's of course. Plus Boots when I'm in the UK.

4. What’s your favorite store or drugstore to shop for other non-makeup supplies at? I think it would be Walgreens or CVS! I like Rite Aid too.

5. How has the weather been in your neck of the woods this week? I think the weather's been nice - warm and sunny, but not humid, so I don't get all gross and sweaty and feel like I want to take five showers a day.

6. Have you had the chance to enjoy the pool/beach/river/lake yet this summer? Yes, I went to the beach with my best friend a few weeks ago, which was very nice.

7. What are some of your favorite products to use in the summer time? Hmm, I like to use French jasmine from Fragonard, various citrus shower gels from Bath and Body works, and some Lancome. 

8. When do you usually transition from using summer products to fall products? Hmm, I guess it'd be around late September.

9. What is your favorite color to wear on your nails in the summer? I like really bright colours - lime, turquoise, but especially coral. Glitter too!

10. What is your favorite color to wear on your toes in the summer? I think it'd be coral as well, or red.

No comments:

Post a Comment